Let’s transform your crafting into a business
This is your one-stop-shop for all things crafting and business development.
It’s time to turn your side hustle into the real deal!
I’ve spent XX years honing my craft, building my business, and all the trial-and-errors you could imagine… so you don’t have to!
Which platform is best? What are the best practices for showcasing your crafts?
There are so many ways to build a website—we break down the best ways to get started.
Content and Distribution
It’s true, content is king. We show you all the tips and tricks on how to revolutionize your crafting content and create posts with ease.
Let’s build your customer avatar and discover their customer journey in your sales funnel.
Marketing & Sales
Here we give you the Sales Funnel 101, dig deep into pricing, and plan your marketing strategy.
Sole props, s-corps, and LLCs… oh my! We guide you on the best business type for you and how to know when you’re ready to scale.
This is for YOU if…
- You don’t want to spend hours sourcing all the how to’s
- You are a self-starter and you just need a few more tools in your toolbox to be successful
- You love to craft and are constantly coming up with new and exciting designs that you are dying to share with the world
- You’ve ever wondered if this could make you money but didn’t know where to start
- You’re looking for a resource that covers everything from business basics to content creation
This is NOT for you if…
- You are a hobby sampler – you jump from hobby to hobby without building momentum in one area
- You don’t own a Cricut machine
- You aren’t willing to roll up your sleeves to treat this like a business, not a hobby
- You’re looking for a quick fix or influx of cash
- You are a paralysis by analysis type person who needs to keep finding all the options and answers
- You don’t believe in yourself
Find the class
that suits your needs
Quick and easy to consume instructional videos
Private Facebook community to support your learning
A note from the course creator
Hello crafter, I am Olechka, creative and technical brain behind Maker Of Beauty, woman owned small business.
When I look back at the beginning of my journey of becoming a crafting entrepreneur I remember wishing for a simple blueprint that would teach me the basics of crafting for profit and let me build on that.
During my journey I have discovered and learned a great wealth of information about different aspects of crafting for profit. Getting to where I am today was like putting a puzzle together to see the big picture.
My classes are here to help you to save the time and put the puzzle quickly.
See what our students say!
Aliquam vehicula nunc facilisis tincidunt feugiat. Pellentesque sed viverra nisi. Fusce et laoreet augue. Quisque pretium, felis at volutpat rhoncus, ligula lectus semper urna.
Duis tristique pretium nunc, eget imperdiet tortor auctor et. Mauris porttitor mollis metus at sollicitudin. Etiam id bibendum ipsum. Proin molestie, velit eget euismod rhoncus.
Fusce in sapien sit amet lectus iaculis porttitor ac at magna. Proin at lectus tincidunt ante dapibus rhoncus. Maecenas eget ornare ipsum. Sed quis consequat lorem.
Do you still have questions?