As a business owner you know that content on social media is going to be the driving force behind any traffic. What is social media content? Social media content is pretty much anything you share on social media, whether it’s a text update, a photo, graphic, video, link, etc.
In this blog post I am going to be concentrating specifically on the text part of the content. The text part of your content is a big part of SEO. SEO (search engine optimization) is a fuel that powers up your content marketing by bringing it directly to your users.
But how do you know what words to use for your content that give you the best results? How do you know which sentence is better? What would give you better result “Cricut machine” or “Cricut Maker Machine?” This tool is called Keywords Everywhere.
Why it is amazing? Because it will give you data info that helps with you SEO. For example I have been using it to see how to word my tags for my Etsy store, Design Bundle Store, this blog post and beyond.
This simple plug breaks down data for all the text that is being entered by users like you and me on Internet every day. You can use this data to write better text for your visual content.
- Keyword Widgets: See Related keywords, People Also Search For (PASF) keywords & Long-Tail Keywords (no volume data).
- Trend Charts: See Trend chart in Google & YouTube from 2004 (no historical volume data).
- YouTube Metrics: Search Insights, SERP Metrics, Video Insights & YouTube Tags (no volume data).
- Traffic Metrics: View monthly estimates traffic & the top 5000 keywords that any URL or Domain (no volume data)
- On-Page Analysis: Analyze any URL to get the list of keywords in the content of the page, and the density of those keywords (no volume data)
- Competitor Gap Analysis: Find keywords that your competitors rank for, and which you do not. (no volume data)
In this detailed video I go over the details on how I use this plugin to generate descriptions for my Pinterest board
- Easy Reverse Canvas Project with Paper Flowers – Show off your Style
- 10 Tips for Event Planning – Tips & Tricks
- Secrets of a Paper Florist – Let me tell you more
Save and Share with fellow crafters, friends, and family
Your shares help this site grow so more people can live, learn and make beauty.