3D paper flowers or small paper flowers are my absolutely weakness. Don’t get me wrong, as a paper template maker and paper florist I love creating unique type of flowers. But the 3D flowers speak to my soul on daily basis. I literally have templates and finished flowers all over my house. My kids love them. Our friends love them. We put them on gift bags, special cards, and really, on just about anything!
Are 3D paper flowers difficult to make!? Not at all! My oldest has been making then since she was barely 4 years old! I have even adapted 3d paper flowers wall décor! Curious what I mean, give this a read! 06_How To Make Paper Flowers Quickly
Are you ready to make some 3D Paper Flowers! No Time to Do This Project Right Now? If you need to come back to this, be sure to save or share this free tutorial. Most people save it to a crafting pin board or share it to a Facebook group focused on crafts.
- Cardstock – my favorite go to brand is Recollections. Make sure it is 65 lbs. cardstock weight.
- Hot Glue Gun
- Gorilla sticks
- Hot Glue Gun
- Bone Folder
- Flower Curling Kit – this is an absolute must to have tool for working with small flowers
- Select your templates
- Setup a project in Design Space
- Cut out your templates. I typically prefer to have at least 5 layers if not more for a fuller look. Usually I will cut 3 layers at the same size, and the last 2 layers reduced at least by .75 to 1 inch between the layers. PRO NOTE – when I need to make a lot of layers I typically prefer to sort my flowers by shape and size. I use Jumbo Clip Paper to keep everything organized
- Use any of these tutorials for different ways how to style your 3D flowers
LETS GO BIG:
- Easy DIY Wedding Sign – Inform your guest with style
- Large Paper Flower Backdrop – Go big with your creativity
- Easy Wine Bottle Center Pieces – Continue to amaze your guests
Save and Share with fellow crafters, friends, and family
Your shares help this site grow so more people can live, learn and make beauty.