3D paper flowers or small paper flowers are my absolute weakness. Don’t get me wrong, as a paper template maker and paper florist I love creating unique flowers. But the 3D flowers speak to my soul on daily basis. I literally have templates and finished flowers all over my house. My kids love them. Our friends love them. We put them on gift bags, special cards, and really, on just about anything!
Are 3D paper flowers difficult to make!? Not at all! My oldest has been making them since she was barely 4 years old! I have even adapted 3d paper flowers wall décor! Curious what I mean, give this a read!
Are you ready to make some 3D Paper Flowers! No Time to Do This Project Right Now? If you need to come back to this, be sure to save or share this free tutorial. Most people save it to a crafting pinboard or share it with a Facebook group focused on crafts.
- Select your templates
- Setup a project in Design Space
- Cut out your templates. I typically prefer to have at least 5 layers if not more for a fuller look. Usually I cut 3 layers at the same size, and the last 2 layers are reduced by at least .75 to 1 inch between the layers. PRO NOTE – when I need to make a lot of layers I typically prefer to sort my flowers by shape and size. I use Jumbo Clip Paper to keep everything organized
- Use any of these tutorials to view different ways to style your 3D flowers
lets go big:
- Easy DIY Wedding Sign – Inform your guest with style
- Large Paper Flower Backdrop – Go big with your creativity
- Easy Wine Bottle Center Pieces – Continue to amaze your guests
Save and Share with fellow crafters, friends, and family
Your shares help this site grow so more people can live, learn and make beauty.