If you follow my blog then you know that learning how to make paper flowers is how I discovered the world of crafting. You can read about my journey here – How I Became Paper Flowers Florist
- Upload your fringe SVG template into Design Space.
- Once your fringe template is cut (and if you are using a machine to cut it, remember to pull your mat off your cut, and not the other way around) glue sides together and set aside.
- Next, style your 3D small paper flower. For different techniques check out this tutorial.
- When you have your flower ready, it is time to put the fringe and flower together. First, you need to finish your fringe center. Typically with the fringe center, you’d roll it very tightly from one end to another. But for this, you are going to leave a generous amount of space in the middle, and you’ll start to roll towards the middle of the point. Your flower will then go in the middle. If you roll your fringe too tight there will not be enough space for you to place your flower and stick out awkwardly atop your fringe center. Here is a good tutorial where I demo the technique.
Below are more examples of Paper flowers with added centers.
Bling those flowers
- Secrets of a Paper Florist – Let me tell you more
- How to Make Paper Flowers Quickly – In a Rush?
- Luxury Paper Flower Tutorial – Bling it up
Save and Share with fellow crafters, friends, and family
Your shares help this site grow so more people can live, learn and make beauty.