Do you enjoy large paper flowers, but are not sure where to begin? This easy-to-follow tutorial will help you to create amazing large paper flowers. Read on to learn about materials, tools, and detailed steps, and you’ll be making amazing paper flowers in no time!
No Time to Read This Project Right Now? If you need to come back to this, be sure to save or share this free tutorial. Most people save it to a crafting pinboard or share it with a Facebook group focused on crafts.
- Select your templates
- Decide on the size of your flower. Remember to always set your base to be at least 2 to 3 inches larger than your largest petal. If your large petal is 5 inches in height, set your base to 8 inches
- Plan to have at least 3 layers for your flower. For a fuller look, add two more layers. Reduce the size of each petal by 1 to 1.25 inches
- Set up a project in Design Space. Not sure how to organize your petals? This detailed tutorial will walk you through the steps
- Use your Cricut machine to cut out your templates. Remember to use 12×24 mats to cut more petals at once
- Style each petal by curling the sides, and/or creating a slit in the middle to give your petal more depth. This playlist has several tutorials on how to style different templates
- Glue your petals to your base. Start with the largest size petal and work your way to the smallest
- Create fringe center or you can use small 3D flower link
- You are all done!
want more flower tutorials?
- Luxury Paper Flower Tutorial – Time to get classy
- Large Paper Flower Backdrop – Go big with your creativity
- Easy Reverse Canvas Project with Paper Flowers – Go beyond the paper flower
Save and Share with fellow crafters, friends, and family
Your shares help this site grow so more people can live, learn and make beauty.