Over time, and with use, your Cricut Maker or any of your Cricut machine may collect dust or paper particles. You may see some of the greases from the machine begin to build upon the carriage track. You now it is time to give your Cricut machine some spring cleaning. And cleaning your machine is easy!
First remember to always disconnect the machine from power before cleaning it.
Here are some tips when cleaning your Cricut machine:
- The machine itself can be cleaned using glass cleaner sprayed on a soft clean cloth
- If you observe static electricity build up causing dust or paper particles to accumulate, you can simply wipe that away with a clean soft cloth
- If you see a buildup of grease on the bar across which the carriage travels, you can use a cotton swab, tissue, or a soft cloth and gently remove it
LEARN MORE ABOUT CRICUT MACHINES
- Cricut Explore 3 Machine Review – Learn more about Cricut Explore 3
- Cricut Machines Comparison – Let’s learn about Cricut machines
Save and Share with fellow crafters, friends, and family
Your shares help this site grow so more people can live, learn and make beauty.