Did you know that while large paper flowers are lots of fun to create, they can be made even more intriguing when you use lace paper flower templates? You read this correctly. Lace and paper flowers are best friends. At least in my world.
This easy-to-follow tutorial will help you to create amazing large lace paper flowers. Read on to learn about the materials, tools, and detailed steps, and you’ll be making amazing lace paper flowers in no time!
No Time to Read This Project Right Now? If you need to come back to this, be sure to save or share this free tutorial. Most people save it to a crafting pinboard or share it with a Facebook group focused on crafts.
- Select your templates
- Decide on the size of your flower. Remember to always set your base to be at least 2 to 3 inches larger than your largest petal. If your large petal is 5 inches in height, set your base to 8 inches
- Plan to have at least 3 layers for your flower. For a fuller look, add two more layers. Reduce the size of each petal by 1 to 1.25 inches
- Set up a project in Design Space. Not sure how to organize your petals? This detailed tutorial will walk you through the steps
- Use your Cricut machine to cut out your templates. Remember to use 12×24 mats to cut more petals at once
- Style each petal by curling the sides, and/or creating a slit in the middle to give your petal more depth
- Glue your petals to your base. Start with the largest size petal and work your way to the smallest. Watch this video below on how I styled my lace flowers –
More on flowers
- How I Became a Paper Flower Florist – How I started
- Let’s Have Fun With Paper Flowers Center – Go big!
- Easy Wine Bottle Centerpieces DIY – Table Decor
Save and Share with fellow crafters, friends, and family
Your shares help this site grow so more people can live, learn and make beauty.