Let’s amplify your
This is your one-stop-shop for all things crafting and business development.
Let’s us help you to grow and amplify your business!
I’ve spent the last 5 years perfecting my craft, developing my business, navigating the ever-changing landscape of social media, learning from countless trial-and-error experiences, and growing active and enthusiastic audience. I used all this knowledge to put together Verified Vendor Program to help you to amplify your craft business to a vast audience, reaching new heights of success and recognition.
Gain access to a vibrant and supportive community of over 440,000 fellow crafters, while enjoying exposure opportunities priced at less than $10 per week.
Showcase your handmade products, amplify your brand, and receive invaluable support and feedback to fuel your craft journey through Verified Vendor Program.
Content and Distribution
It’s true, content is king. We show you all the tips and tricks on how to revolutionize your crafting content and create posts with ease.
Let’s build your customer base and discover their customer journey in your sales funnel.
Marketing & Sales
We help you to market yourself, so you can enjoy all your hard earned sales.
Join Verified Vendor
Ready to become a Verified Vendor and unlock endless possibilities for your craft business? Join our community today!
This is for YOU if…
- You’re looking for an audience to showcase your business
- You are a self-starter and you just need a few more tools in your toolbox to be successful
- You love to craft and are constantly coming up with new and exciting designs that you are dying to share with the world
- You believe in hard work and ethics
- You are a hobby sampler – you jump from hobby to hobby without building momentum in one area
- You are not yet a small business owner
- You aren’t willing to roll up your sleeves to treat this like a business, not a hobby
- You’re looking for a quick fix or influx of cash
- You don’t believe in yourself
Ethically created SVGs
Quick and easy to consume blog posts
Private Facebook community to support your learning
A note from the community leader
Hello crafter, I am Olechka, creative and technical brain behind Maker Of Beauty, woman owned small business.
When I look back at the beginning of my journey of becoming a crafting entrepreneur I remember wishing for a simple blueprint that would teach me the basics of crafting for profit, let me build on that and present me to an active audience.
During my journey I have discovered and learned a great wealth of information about different aspects of crafting for profit, and I grew sizable audience of 440k members and growing. Getting to where I am today was like putting a puzzle together to see the big picture.
I am here to help you to save the time, put the puzzle quickly and get in front of a large audience to showcase your talent.
Do you still have questions?